Working notes for "Financial Analysts and Collective Reputation: Theory and Evidence"
Featured on the Wall Street Journal
8. Do firms hedge translation risk? (with M. Dallocchio, P. Raimbourg, A.Salvi), Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions
9. A, B or C? Experimental tests of IPO mechanisms (With O. Voloshyna), March 2013, European Financial Management.
10. The effects of Venture Capitalists on the Governance of firms (With S. Alkan) 2012, Corporate Governance: an International Review.
11. Corporate Scandals and Capital Structure (with D. Boraschi), 2011, Journal of Business Ethics.
12. The Political and Legal determinants of Venture Capital Investments Around the World (with S. Alkan), 2011, Small Business Economics.
13. Target price accuracy in equity research, (With R. Bianchini, A. Salvi, L. Zanetti), 2010, Journal of Business, Finance and Accounting.
1. On Long tenured directors (with K. John, J. Deng and M. Ferrari), under review, Organization Science.
EFMA Conference Best paper award (Runner up)
2. What is the value of analysts' research? (with S. Bharath, Arizona State University)
FMA Asia Conference Best paper award (Runner up), Tokio, May 2014.
3. Play it Again! A Natural Experiment on Omission Bias (with Filippo Pavesi, University of Verona, T. Bassetti University of Padua)
4. A Forward-looking Extension of the Sum of the Parts Model
5. Trading places: the causes and consequences of exchange switches (with Filippo Pavesi, LIUC and Eleni Gousgounis, CFTC)
6. Option to abandon, syndication and investment returns (with S. Banerjee, Stevens Institute of Technology and T. Janus, University of Wyoming)
7. The determinants of CDS Coverage (with S. Banerjee and Meghana Vadyia Stevens Institute of Technology)
8. Crowd investors and business angels investment practices: a comparative analysis (with V. Capizzi, SDA Bocconi and F. Pavesi, LIUC)